Monday, December 1, 2014

Raindrops

The heat of this summer was starting to get to me. Fans strategically placed around the house still didn't help my body from perspiring and the sheets from sticking to my body. Sleep wasn't coming easy...I tossed and turned angrily in my bed. Fighting with pillows and kicking extra blankets to the floor. I simply couldn't find any relief.

The moon was shining so bright the lines of the blinds found their shadow on my body. Another cool shower and I was relaxed enough to give sleep another try. I dreamed of raindrops that hit my skin and took me to ecstasy and I danced in an open space in a soaked thin cotton gown. Wetness never felt so good. Never made my muscles tense all over my body, butterflies tingle in the pit of my stomach and a release that caused air to escape my lips till all I could do was use my hands to grip my shoulders and hold myself in place.


I looked around to find shelter from the this rain that was giving me the most intense feelings I had ever felt but something was restricting my movements. Instinctively I moved my hands down landing them into a pillowie bed of soft locs that seemed to be swaying from side to side brushing against the inside of my thigh. A deep inhale and my nostrils filled with the smell of lust and my own sex. Moving my hands further down I twirled earlobes around and outlined muscular shoulders and arms until I found the source of my movement restriction. His palms so wide they covered my hips. Fingers that pressed into my skin and held my hips in place so my sweet sex could be devoured.

Again I felt my muscles tense and a release of love from my body so strong my mouth opened but no sound came out. When the fingers released my hips I feared it wouldn’t return but quickly felt my opening being massaged and a warm tongue was now replaced with a cold icey one that gently tickled the swollen sex that was now standing stiff. My back arched so deeply a charley horse threatened to form and just as quickly as the fingers were teasing my opening I now felt them deep inside me. The other hand released my hip and placed itself in the arch of my back. Ice melting fast and I felt those butterflies again. This time when my lips parted a soft moan released into the atmosphere. My legs shook and sweat made a road map from my forehead over my eyelid down the side of my cheek. All that could be heard were the flaps of a fan blowing around hot air and soft pants I could not contain.

Soft lips cooled the inside of my thighs and replaced sweat with love. Strong hands gripped my feet and stiff tongue massaged manicured toes. The same tongue that started at the tip of my toes were now swirling small circles around my thighs...sweat dripped down my face and the sheets no longer stuck to my body because of lips that caused my body to twitch and rock from side. Strong palms ran themselves up the sides of my other leg to my thigh past my stomach and pinched my erect nipple. I tried to move away. Using my free leg to push against the bed forcing those palms to take both my feet in their grip and spread my legs apart. Strong and commanding orders dictated by movements went unspoken but obeyed.



Just like the raindrops beads of sweat dripped onto my body and soiled the sheets. There were those palms again pushing my feet causing my knees to touch my chest and my sex to be up in the air. My body soaked with testosterone filled “rain drops.” Kisses that were sweet and salty. A muscle of compassion threatening to penetrate and rest inside me. A purring begging to be penetrated. Fingers and lips competing to see whose pleasure is the best driving all my senses insane and waves to ripple through my body. A surge of energy I’ve never felt before. My body rocked, my throat moaned, and my hands reached out and grabbed fists of air in pure intense intimacy.

Twirling tongue teased and aroused my nipples and the sound of the fan’s soothed. Breath caught in my chest when lips suckled my neck sweetly causing arousing pain. Sweat rolled around and rubbed when body pressed into body. Unable to take another moment I raised my hips and his sex slid right into a snug fit of ecstasy and this time air escaped his parted lips as he pumped into me deeper and deeper with each thrust. Our bodies moved in rhythmic sync. On cue I flipped over to my stomach and felt those palms wipe sweat away from my back only to replace it with constant drips of sweat that fell from his forehead. The sheets felt damp on my face. Strong arms guided my hips as I did a small roll and lead me into a zone. The sound of skin clapping together filled the room and sweat ran down the back of my legs and the back of my knees began to sweat.

Biting down into the pillow I tried to stifle my moans but it only made him thrust harder as if commanding me to scream out. My fist pulled at the sheets and when I thought I couldn’t take anymore I felt him slide into uncharted territory. The pain caused my feet to pound up and down into the mattress like a small child having a tantrum. He had no mercy on me and continued to pound into me. I moaned as my juices soaked him and ran down my thighs. Grabbing a fist full of my hair he guided my back into a full arch and rested my head on his sweaty chest. With my arms draped around his neck his fingers pinching and pulling my nipples he never slowed my muscles tensed around him and when he whispered “let go” in my ear everything inside me released with a deep moan from both him and I until we collapsed to the bed. Panting, sweaty and out of breath.

A loud clatter of thunder scared me and I jumped up in bed. Looking for him to calm me and allow me to snuggle into his chest. My heart sank when I found my bed to be empty and only the smell of sex in the air.

Comment, Share, Subscribe

Thanks for reading!!

E.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment